Things are certainly moving and shaking over at Blue Sky Factory, Inc. While we are currently looking for rock stars in a few different areas, our most immediate need is in our technology department. Oddly enough, I never posted any of our open job positions before on this blog, so I figured I would give it a whirl. Personal recommendations are always welcome. Below is the job description:
Junior ASP .NET Developer:
Do you aspire to be the next ninja warrior of ASP .NET? We may have a job for you. While our core product, Publicaster, is currently in its sixth release, development is only accelerating. We run a small and nimble development shop that allows us to quickly respond to customer requirements and to exploit opportunities in the market.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor’s Degree with (a) several years of relevant experience or (b) a very strong academic performance in college
* Experience with HTML and associated tools such as Dreamweaver
* ASP .NET and SQL Server experience
* Ability to participate in the entire software lifecycle from requirements analysis all the way through testing and release and finally support
* Understanding of Internet related technologies and networking
* Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Network administration skills would be a bonus
For additional information on Blue Sky Factory, our culture, our hiring process, please check out our careers page here.
If you are interested or know anyone who may fit the bill for this job feel free to get in touch with me directly at greg [at] blueskyfactory [dot] com. Thanks!